Stay In Touch with REMIND. Text @wctgymclub to 587-800-0543
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 15, 2021- REGISTRATION & SCHEDULE
Schedules are now live! Please use schedule tab in menu to view.
We have AVAILABILITY in the the following classes: (please see Register Tab in menu for all registration info)
>KinderGym – 3 yr olds
>Mini Warriors SR – age 9+
>Conditioning – age 8+
>Parent and Tot – age 18 months to 2yrs with parent
FORMS and PAYMENT are due into registrar by Friday, Sept 17, 2021.Email: email@example.com
How FALL 2021 will operate:
1.Gymnasts must bring their own, FILLED water bottle. Fountains are shut off in the building.
2. Masks must be worn from the main doors, through the common area, then into our gym. The main doors and lobby area are a common area within our building, and we share our building with other groups. Masks will NOT be required while doing physical activity inside the gym.
3. No spectators or parents will be allowed to enter our building at this time.
4. Drop off and pick up will occur at main doors. Doors will be locked until the coaches open them to accept gymnasts or release gymnasts. Please come no more than 5 minutes before class start time and please pick up on time.
5. Coaches will be masked at all times.
6. Cleaning of equipment will occur after use,
between classes and during class cool down time.
7.Daily Screening Checklist MUST be filled out every class for every child. Link will be posted and can be saved as a shortcut/app on your phone.
8. Please do not send your child if they are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms. If our coaches get sick, we will have shut down our club and program until they are well.
9.Please read the parent handbook on our website under the rules and policies Tab for more detailed information on club operation.
If you have any questions on the AB GOV restrictions, put in place on Sept 16 & 20 2021, please visit www.alberta.ca for the most up to date information.
If our club or program is shut down for any reason, our first step is to always finish out the classes of the session, with session continuation or make up classes as soon as we can resume. If finishing session classes cannot be completed within the Sept 2021 to June 2022 season, the next step is credit or refund.
Fall Registrations THURS SEPT 9 6:30- 8:30pm
See you at the Allan & Jean Millar Centre for the Community Connections Registration Evening on Thursday Sept 9 at 6:30-8:30pm. Please bring your printed forms, filled out with your payment, cash, visa debit, credit card or chq.
Coaches will be there to answer any questions you may have.
Please read our parent handbook for further information.
Classes start the week of SEPTEMBER 20 to NOVEMBER 25, 2021, with any needed make up classes to follow.
Evaluations for NEW GYMNASTS AGED 6+ will be Friday Sept 10 @ 5:30pm in our gym. Coaches will let you know at registration if your child is required to be evaluated.
!!!! KinderGym kids are NOT required to be evaluated. !!!!
WHITECOURT GYMNASTICS & COVID-19
Whitecourt Gymnastics will be following the Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) Return To Play Guidelines.
Disclaimer: Guidelines can change at any time due to the ongoing and rapidly evolving nature of COVID-19. Changes may include cautious advancement or reversions based on advice from the Alberta Government, Alberta Health Services and/or Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer.